VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: Model S P100D

psycholander schreef:
BjeffIndividual schreef:Nog één foto dan om het af te leren :mrgreen:

Afbeelding
Dat is deze zeker:

Afbeelding

Volgens mij de enige demo M3 in het blauw die ze hebben, want zie die overal op duiken op de autoreview sites en dergelijke...

Rijd wel leuk :In love:
Nee dit is hem niet, ik ben onderweg geweest met de .-TZD-.. welke 10.000km had gereden. Auto voelde nog als nieuw aan en kwam niet afgetrapt over. Zelfs geen stoeprand-schade wat bij dit soort wielen wel erg op de loer ligt. Je ziet ook het verschil aan de dopjes van de kentekenplaat ;)

Model S P100D aka Dyson
LLNM4
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: M4

M4 F82 MG I 537pk/705Nm stage.2+, CS hood. GTS flash, EDC CS, 763M, Armytrix & oem performanceuitlaat, Ohlins, LCI
M5 F10 600pk/700Nm, M drivers package/Vmax korte link
335i E92 471pk/700Nm, RB turbo kortelink
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

CarThrottle zet de F80 M3 naast de Audi RS4 voor een uitgebreid vergelijk:

http://www.carthrottle.com/rwd-bmw-m3-v ... he-titans/

[quote"CarThrottle"]I once said the best way of making an early-morning car journey bearable was to pick the most relaxing, wafty motor possible. But, as I realised recently, there is another way. The new F80 BMW M3 is it.

A pre-5am start was necessary to get to the photoshoot location you see here at sunrise, so after jumping in the BMW, I set the car’s various driving modes into sport and belted down the twisty road to avoid the dreaded M25 morning traffic.

I arrived ahead of my colleague Darren - who’d be turning up in one of the M3’s challengers - more awake than I’d felt in a while. Who needs espresso when you have a 425bhp rear-drive super saloon? But I wasn’t there to dwell on one car, I needed to see how this hot new BMW fares against some stiff opposition.

This is a bit of a problem at the moment, however, because the BMW doesn’t really have any clear rivals. The new Mercedes C63 won’t be on our roads for a while yet, and the muscular Lexus RC-F is a two-door coupe only (for now). That just leaves us with the Audi RS4.

The RS4 is now only available in ‘Avant’ estate form. Which is ironic, as the BMW is a saloon only (its coupe brother is badged M4, don’t forget), and the Bavarian company reckons it isn’t worth making it as an estate.

If you want practicality and performance, then, it’s M3 vs RS4. But should it be the naturally-aspirated V8 Audi, or the turbocharged straight-six BMW? Time to find out.

Audi RS4: The Pros

£56,545. That’s how much the Audi will cost you. Despite being cheaper than an M3 with a dual-clutch gearbox, that’s a lot of money. But spend a little time kicking the car’s throttle, and you realise it makes a good case for being worth the cash thanks to its utterly magnificent engine. It may have received a bit of a mauling in our sound-off poll against the M3 for being a bit too quiet (switching to Dynamic mode does add a bit of volume), but trust me: it’s immense.

The howl you experience while winding it all the way up to 8250rpm immediately becomes addictive. It may be lacking the low-down torque of the M3, but it’s responsive and provides more than enough shove if you leave your gear changes nice and late. The shifts from the dual-clutch ‘box add to the theatre, too, with a delectable chuff firing out of the exhaust pipes with every squeeze of the right-hand paddle.

As with every experience we’ve had with Audi’s S Tronic transmission, it’s a slick setup offering blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cog swaps, and is a good fit with the engine. We weren’t exactly clamouring for a manual version (which doesn’t exist), put it that way.

It’s all just very fuss-free to drive. Plant your foot whatever the conditions, and the four-wheel drive system grips and lobs you onwards at an absurd rate. And when you really throw it around, it doesn’t feel at all like a big estate car, with excellent body control even when you’re being brave.

Predictable understeer is the order of the day if you start to push beyond the RS4’s limits, although it is possible to get a wee bit of movement from the rear. Steering isn’t usually Audi’s strong suit, but in the RS4 it’s accurate and just about on the mark in terms of weight.

Audi RS4: The Cons

For all its big wheels and aggressive bodykit, if you quickly glanced at the RS4 or just saw one passing by, it’d be easy to miss those bulging arches and mistake it for one of the thousands of S Line-kitted A4 Avants. Is that an issue? Depends entirely upon how much you like to shout about the firepower you’re packing, but if I’d spent the best part of £60,000 on a car, I’d want a few more clues that this is a lot more special than your regular A4.

The inside is the usual tasteful Audi affair, but there’s one less than tasteful element needlessly dragging things down: nasty fake carbonfibre trim. The interior does age the car, too. The B8 platform is - after all - getting on a bit.

The car’s major plus point - that brilliant engine - also serves up one of the main downsides. After a day of pretty hard driving, we’d barely averaged double MPG figures, and that included a relatively relaxed 70mph cruise to the shoot location.

Yes, it’s a bit obvious to say that a naturally-aspirated V8 engine is a tad heavy on fuel, but the simple fact is you’ll guzzle far more unleaded driving this than the BMW with its smaller turbo lump. After our shoot finished, the RS4 had used twice the amount of fuel the M3 had. In a car like the Audi - which you’ll want to drive all the time as it’s such a damn good all-rounder - that’s hard to ignore.

Tester #2: Darren Cassey

The RS4 is almost a victim of its own unquestionable quality. Step inside, and you’re greeted with the usual Audi high-quality interior. The bucket seats are comfortable and cosseting, but the interior isn’t far removed from a standard A4, which somewhat dulls the sense you’re in something special.

But then you plant the throttle. The RS4’s Quattro system is unbelievably good; the car simply squats and catapults you towards the horizon. It’s so good in fact, that even in the damp conditions we were dealing with, quick progress required nothing more than a rowdy stamp on the throttle. The Audi’s gizmos would go to work, ironing out any indiscretions your lead-footed nature may have caused, and BAM, you’re away.

Before driving the M3, I loved this fact. It was no nonsense, any time, any place power. But after the excitement of the BMW, the Audi just felt a little lacking in fun. I fear you’d become used to the huge, surging power all too quickly. This leaves me in the awkward position of saying the objectively better car isn’t necessarily the one I’d go for.

BMW: The Pros

Yes, this BMW is a couple of cylinders down on the old one, and the RS4. Yes, it’s the first M3 to have a turbocharger (two, in fact) sapping its exhaust note. But you don’t need to worry. This blown six packs a mighty punch low down in the rev range, and is a versatile unit that’ll happily kick you up the backside whatever gear you’re in.

At 425bhp it may be down on power compared to the 444bhp Audi, but its 406lb ft of torque makes the RS4’s 317lb ft look a bit limp. It also sounds like an utter savage (they really didn’t need to bother with that daft, synthetic nonsense piped through the speakers) with what surely must be one of the loudest production car exhausts around today. Oh, and there’s no fake tailpipe malarky like on the RS4; you just get a socking great back box with four pipes sticking out the back like an automotive firing squad.

Those exhausts are just one of the pointers toward this car’s true nature. Unlike the RS4, there’s no mistaking what the M3 is. You spot that wide track and the accompanying muscular wheel arch bulges from a mile off. Get closer, and you’re treated to big gills in the front wings, a hefty lump on the middle of the bonnet, and gigantic brakes (our test car came with the organ re-arranging, optional carbon ceramics). It doesn’t understand subtlety, and for that, I applaud it.

BMW M3: Cons

You might have noticed I was a little quiet about drivability all the way through the ‘pros’ bit. That’s because to drive, the M3 is surprisingly flawed. First there’s the steering which, for me, is weighty but in an oddly artificial-feeling way.

I could live with that, if the car wasn’t so much of a handful. In anything other than bone dry conditions, it really struggles to get the power down. Certainly, you don’t expect to be able to mash your foot down without a care in a 425bhp rear-wheel drive car, but also, you don’t expect the rears to spin up even when you’re being careful and there’s little more than a slight greasy coating on the tarmac.

It can also be very snatchy, and very unpredictable. What doesn’t help is that when the rear boots do start to slip, the traction control cuts masses of power in a particularly unsettling way. You can turn the TC off, but regardless of stability settings, this is a car that demands absolute concentration from its driver.

The thing I find most aggravating, though, is the complexity. The steering, suspension, engine, gearbox and traction/stability control each have three different settings. After crunching the numbers, I found that this means there are 243 potential combinations. 243! You’re left with this unshakeable feeling that maybe you haven’t found the right combination yet, and maybe, just maybe if you punched in the right settings, the M3 might start to make sense.

Tester #2: Darren Cassey

This car proved to be a huge dilemma for me. On the face of it, it’s the worse car. Its rear-wheel drive system can’t put the power down, squirming and twitching constantly when you go for the throttle, leaving your nerves fraught after a quick blast. Driving it home from the shoot while it was raining, Matt kept holding back behind me, then planting the throttle until he latched onto my bumper. I could have no such fun; every squirt had to be meticulously meted out, unless I fancied a full-on tank slapper in traffic.

And yet this is the car I miss. It looks awesome, with its bulging arches and pointed nose, and everyone knows what it is. It makes you feel special while you’re driving it, even in town. But most importantly of all, it’s fun. I’ve always said I’d take clinical competence over character any day, but this is the car that changed my mind. It’s mildly terrifying, it’s loud and bloody hell is it quick. I’m a convert.

Conclusion

With our time with the M3 running out, I went for one final drive. I’d finally found a driver setting combination I could get on with: steering, suspension and engine in Sport Plus, gearbox set to medium ferocity and the electronic aids set to the less intrusive MDM mode. With those electronic aids not aggressively cutting in anymore, I was able to get into a much better flow. Maybe I could get on with this car after all.

“I found myself loving the car despite its flaws, but it feels wrong for a BMW M car to have so many blemishes”

It was a thrilling experience: I could feel my heart pounding away in my chest, my palms were starting to get a little sweaty, and my wide eyes were scanning the road ahead to assess the next corner. But, it was all just a bit too serious, as seems to be the case for most spirited outings in the M3. Yes, it’s exciting, but I’m not sure for the right reasons: the thrills are more of a ‘am I going to get home without ploughing into a hedge’ variety than anything else. This was reinforced by another snap of the back-end near the end of the drive, when I really wasn’t expecting it.

I found myself loving the car despite its flaws, but it feels wrong for a BMW M car to have so many blemishes. You expect a precision tool, but the M3 is more like a ruddy great hammer. With its heavy steering, unruly back-end and savage power delivery, it’s almost like the BMW is over-compensating for the drop in cylinder count. It’ll be great on track, but out in the real world with bad weather and bumpy, broken-up roads, it’s less convincing.

More than anything, I wanted the M3 to feel like its M Performance little brother - the M235i - and then some. But it just doesn’t. Actually - ignoring the fact that it’s a lot less practical - the considerably less expensive, non-M Division 235i coupe is a more compelling package that’s considerably more engaging to drive.

So while my colleague may be a convert, I’m not. I found the RS4 far more fun to drive, and you have that reassurance that you can boot the hell out of it come rain or shine. It feels on your side, rather than the M3, which is an unruly beast that’ll bite back if you’re not careful.

Perhaps the RS4 is a bit too safe and a bit too easy, but it’s anything but boring - hurl yourself out of a few corners and redline that amazingly revvy V8 a few times, and you’ll have all the proof you need.[/quote]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Joop

Ja als je dan toch moet kiezen:

[youtube][/youtube]

Analogue vs Digital; E46 M3 CSL coupe vs F82 M4 Coupe; naturally aspirated vs turbocharged...

Volgens de Aussie blokes:
"On paper, it’s a walkover for the M4. The modern car is safer, more comfortable and light-years ahead for speed thanks to its 430hp/550Nm twin-turbo straight six. But numbers aren’t everything.
The M3 CSL has sweetness, playfulness and predictability the M4 just can’t replicate. And then there’s the noise it makes. The M4 can only dream of such raspy, high-pitched goodness."

...kan ik alleen maar mee eens zijn. Al mag je met die M4 ook wel eens voor komen rijden... :wink: :autotje spelen:
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Mike
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: VW Polo R-line Edition

Leuke vergelijking en mooi filmpje :ja:
VW Polo R-line Edition (2014)
BMW 320i Graphite HE (2006) verkocht
BMW 318i Executive (1998) verkocht
performance
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F82 M4 CS

Zet er dan ook een E92 M3 GTS bij :lol:
320-E21>635csi-E27>320d-E46>330d-E46>3.0Z4-E85>335i-E91> :Mpower: E92> :Mpower: F82> :Mpower: F82 CS
Joop

M Performance Parts voor de M4 op SEMA 2015:

Volledig persbericht: Persbericht (DE)
New BMW M4 through-flow high trunk spoiler and other M Performance Parts at SEMA 2015
The Speciality Equipment Market Association (SEMA) in Las Vegas (Nevada, USA) is regarded worldwide as the leading trade show for customisation and sports tuning. The new products presented at SEMA to trade experts influence the entire scene and set trends. At this year's SEMA show from November 3rd to 6th 2015, BMW presents a selection of distinctively sports-oriented BMW M Performance Parts to the trade fair audience. Located on the lower level of South Hall (Stand 40247), trade fair visitors will see a BMW M Performance modified BMW M4 Coupe as well as the first BMW M Performance Parts for the new BMW M2 Coupe (link to BMW M2 parts announcement).

What is more, the new "M Performance" inscription in dynamic technical design is to be seen on selected parts. The inscription reflects the increased dynamic flair of BMW M Performance as well as underscoring the essential functional orientation of all BMW M Performance Parts. Evidence of this is also to be seen in the new, extremely sporty parts and components with which BMW has fitted the demonstration vehicle. The new inscription will initially appear on the BMW M Performance Parts for the models BMW M2 Coupe and BMW M4 Coupe, but in future it will be used for the entire BMW M Performance product portfolio.

BMW M4 Coupe with M Performance Parts – exterior.

The BMW M4 Coupe is regarded as the ultimate driving machine and the benchmark for sporty driving dynamics in its class. This status is also reflected in its appearance, which is defined by motor racing style. It is now possible to enhance this look even further by means of the new BMW M Performance aerodynamic components. The front inserts in high-end carbon fibre (CFRP) and the BMW M Performance front trim grille in high-gloss black give the face of the BMW M4 Coupe an even more striking expression. The lateral BMW M Performance side sill attachments made of polyurethane (PUR) with the new "M Performance" inscription emphasise the dynamic elegance of the BMW M4 Coupe. BMW M Performance exterior mirror caps in carbon fibre finish, the lateral BMW M Performance side gills in high-gloss black in the M gill elements and BMW M Performance motor racing stripes applied to the body perfectly supplement the dynamic side view.

Meanwhile at the rear of the car, a BMW M Performance carbon fibre diffuser with three strikingly shaped bars derived from motorsports and a newly designed BMW M Performance through-flow rear spoiler likewise made of carbon fibre further highlight the powerful rear section of the BMW M4 Coupe. The new "M Performance" inscription on the lateral end plates of the rear spoiler as well as the motorsports stripes on the spoiler connecting sections constitute a further distinctive visual highlight.

These attachment parts, some elaborately crafted by hand, not only give the BMW M4 Coupe a distinctive and high-end appearance, they also provide a perfect match for the car's highly expressive design. What is more, all BMW M Performance aerodynamic components are harmonised with the car's airflow response, so they ensure optimised aerodynamic performance as well as supporting an ambitious driving style. The adjustable BMW M Performance coilover suspension likewise enhances sporty driving pleasure. The lowered suspension intensifies the distinctively sporty look of the BMW M4 Coupe as well as conveying a more dynamic ride feel.

BMW M Performance exhaust system: more sound, less weight.

The lightweight construction exhaust system comprises a stainless steel exhaust duct with a rear silencer made entirely of titanium and bearing the "M Performance" inscription when viewed from the rear. Eye-catching BMW M Performance tailpipe trim elements made of carbon fibre with M logo add another visual highlight. There are two settings available to adjust the sound characteristics of the BMW M Performance silencer system, each of which is linked to the performance characteristics of the engine activated at the press of a button. Even the standard mode is impressive with its striking, sports-style sound that is still well-suited to everyday use.

Meanwhile the powerful in-line 6-cylinder with M TwinPower Turbo Technology remains the same, offering an output of 317 kW/431 hp (combined fuel consumption: 8.3 l/100 km, combined CO2 emissions: 194 g/km)* and combining enthralling driving dynamics with impressive efficiency in a way that is unrivalled by any other engine in its output class. Fitted with an M twin-clutch transmission, the BMW M4 Coupe exhibition car at SEMA accelerates in just 4.1 seconds from standing to 100 km/h. The top speed is electronically cut off at 250 km/h.

BMW M4 Coupe with M Performance Parts – interior.

On the inside, one eye-catching feature is the BMW M Performance steering wheel Pro with a rim in Alcantara Anthracite. The steering wheel trim element is in clear-finish carbon fibre and also bears the "M Performance" inscription. At the 12-o'clock position the steering wheel rim features a blue centre-position marking derived from motorsports.

A BMW M Performance gear selection lever for the M twin-clutch transmission (M DKG) protrudes from the BMW M Performance centre console trim, perfectly fitting the driver's hand. The light and yet highly resilient composite material carbon fibre was also used for the door handles and the handbrake handle with Alcantara gaiter. Meanwhile the driver's feet control a pedal system fitted with BMW M Performance pedal covers that are made of stainless steel. The trade show vehicle also features LED door projectors. From January 2016 the first of the new BMW M Performance Parts will be available for the BMW M4 Coupe. The entire range of parts will be available from the BMW dealer network by June 2016.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding Afbeelding

performance
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Dank je Joop, ik zit inderdaad elke avond te zoeken. Als je ziet wat er in de states te koop is 006 Helaas komt er belachelijk veel bij aan transport btw en accijns . De Performance voor lip daar bevalt me het gedeelte rond de luchtinlaat niet van , veel te donker. De zwarte Performance stikker op de skirts had ik al besloten :ja: als iemand weet hoe je er aan kan komen graag :ja:
Dat geld ook voor de skirt extender die in de kleur :Klappen: er onder zit. De grote trunk spoiler vind ik te gewaagd
320-E21>635csi-E27>320d-E46>330d-E46>3.0Z4-E85>335i-E91> :Mpower: E92> :Mpower: F82> :Mpower: F82 CS
dannyvdberg
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Ik kan niet wachten om jou beauty in real life te zien.. Is er qua motorisering geen verschillen meer trouwens met hier en de states ivm de verschil tussen benzines...?
Folkert
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: Alpina B5 Bi-turbo G31 Allrad

Alpina B5 Biturbo
performance
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Folkert schreef:Paul,

Hier is je folie:

http://www.leebmann24.de/bmw-m-performa ... 2-f83.html
Die is besteld :ja: Top man :ja:
Z4tje
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Die grote M spoiler, mag je die eigelijk wel monteren, hij is wel supergaaf, :ja:
mijn huidige auto's: bmw M3 e92 en bmw 340i F30 318ti E36 en E46 330i tracktool

Mijn vorige auto's: 328i F30 Bmw X1 2.0d / bmw Z 4 E 85/bmw 118i/ bmw 735i/bmw 320d touring bmw 525i/ bmw 316i/ bmw 520i/ bmw 325i E30/ bmw 316 e30/ bmw316e30
Joop

'Weer' een nieuw actiemodelletje n.a.v. het winnen van de DTM kampioenschap door Marco Wittman met de Red Bull BMW M4 DTM...

...de M4 DTM Champion Edition 2016 komt in een oplage van 200st. en krijgt 500PK af-fabriek mee, gelijk aan de GTS, met ook een aan de M4 GTS gelijkende verschijningsvorm.
Zur Feier der zweiten Meisterschaft von Marco Wittmann geht die 500 PS starke BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition 2016 an den Start. 200 Stück werden gebaut.
Marco Wittmann beschert uns mit seinem zweiten DTM-Titel auch die zweite BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition der vergangenen drei Jahre: Auch die Meisterschaft 2016 wird mit einem limitierten Sondermodell gefeiert, das waschechtes Motorsport-Flair auf die Straße bringt. Technisches Vorbild für das Sondermodell ist unübersehbar der BMW M4 GTS, die DTM Champion Edition und der bisher schnellste Serien-BMW aller Zeiten unterscheiden sich aber durchaus in einigen Details.

Keinen Unterschied gibt es allerdings unter der Motorhaube, denn auch die BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition 2016 darf den famosen Biturbo-Reihensechszylinder mit Wassereinspritzung nutzen. Das Ergebnis sind volle 500 PS und 600 Newtonmeter maximales Drehmoment, was für imposante Fahrleistungen sorgt: Der Standardsprint von 0 auf 100 km/h lässt sich in 3,8 Sekunden erledigen, die Höchstgeschwindigkeit muss elektronisch auf 305 km/h limitiert werden.

BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition 2016: 200 Mal 500 PS

Zwar verfügt die BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition 2016 nicht über den ausfahrbaren Frontsplitter und den einstellbaren Heckflügel des M4 GTS, abgesehen davon erhalten die 200 Kunden des Sondermodells aber fast das komplette GTS-Programm. Zusätzliche Aero-Flaps an den Seiten der Frontschürze sorgen außerdem für echten DTM-Look – auch ohne den riesigen Frontsplitter des GTS.

Zum Rennsport-nahen Auftritt trägt auch die Folierung in den Farben von BMW Motorsport bei, die aus jeder Perspektive erkennbar ist. Am Heck stellen außerdem die OLED-Rückleuchten einen Hingucker dar, den wir ebenfalls schon vom M4 GTS kennen. Für die passende Akustik sorgt die spezielle Titan-Abgasanlage, die gemeinsam mit der stark konturierten und von einer zusätzlichen Entlüftungsöffnung geprägten Carbon-Motorhaube auch zur Gewichtsreduzierung beiträgt.

Das in Zug- und Druckstufe individuell einstellbare Gewindefahrwerk lässt sich für jede Strecke und jeden Fahrer optimal einstellen und für die nötige Verzögerung am nächsten Bremspunkt ist dank der M Carbon-Keramik-Bremsanlage ebenfalls gesorgt. Auf der in mattem Orbitgrau lackierten Sternspeiche 666 M arbeiten Hochleistungsreifen vom Typ Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.

Dass es diese Performance nicht zum Schnäppchen-Kurs gibt, liegt auf der Hand: Wer eines der 200 Exemplare erwerben möchte, muss sich mit einem Preis von 148.500 Euro anfreunden – und natürlich schnell sein, denn erfahrungsgemäß dürften die 200 exklusiven Fahrzeuge innerhalb kurzer Zeit vergriffen sein.

Frank van Meel (Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung der BMW M GmbH): “Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Marco Wittmann, sein Team RMG und die gesamte Mannschaft von BMW Motorsport. Es ist uns eine Freude, die Leistungen von Marco zu ehren, indem wir auch 2016 anlässlich seines DTM-Fahrertitels eine BMW M4 DTM Champion Edition auflegen. Näher am Rennsport war bislang keine unserer Editionen angelehnt.”
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding Afbeelding

S1KRR
Being a part of it
Being a part of it
Type Auto: F82 M4 Coupe, Z4 35i

Als ze maar niet de naam en nationale vlag van de rijder op de zijruiten plakken (Zoals met de Bruno Spengler edition gedaan was).
Life is short. Make sure you live it well
NickB
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

LOL! Paar uur nadat hij kampioen is geworden..

Die marketing afdeling van BMW begint wel echt te ver te gaan nou :Dubbel:

Vind overigens ook dat je redelijk je GTS klanten lichtelijk naait hiermee
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “BMW M nieuws”