xHP Flash Tool: Android flash tool voor automatische transmissies

Vragen en/of problemen op het gebied van je motor/performance van je bmw? Stel je vragen hier
Plaats reactie
RRenken
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Ja daarom snap ik het ook niet... Auto is van eind 2007.
Kan ook nergens een onderbouwing vinden waarom het bij de 318i niet zou kunnen en een 318d weer wel.

Raar maar waar :o

CURRENT: Audi | A3 Limousine | 2015 | 1.6 TDI i.c.m. S-TRONIC |
SOLD: BMW | E91 | 2007 | Visit my showroom by clicking here
rsvmakkie
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW 325i (2006) Arktis

Ik zou de makers maar even mailen :ja:
Bekijk mijn E91 325i Arktis.
RRenken
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Ga ik inderdaad doen.

Wel lees ik op bmwtweaks het volgende:
IS MIJN AUTO GESCHIKT?
Vrijwel iedere BMW geproduceerd tussen 2005 en 2011, met een automaat is geschikt voor automaat tuning! Het gaat hierbij om de modellen 1-serie (E81, E82, E87, E88), 3-serie (E90, E91, E92, E93), 5-serie (E60, E61), X-series (E70, E71) en de Z4 (E89). Deze modellen zijn vrijwel allemaal uitgerust met een 6HP automatische transmissie van ZF en daarmee geschikt voor deze prachtige upgrade!
Spollie
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: G31 LCI 530d

Voor de 318i is waarschijnlijk geen map gemaakt vanwege de beperkte vraag. Elke map moet specifiek op een motortype worden afgesteld en dat is veel werk. Voor de 318i vonden ze dat waarschijnlijk niet de moeite waard.
RRenken
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Dat zou best eens kunnen kloppen, maar ik heb ze een e-mail gestuurd.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY!
We received your inquiry and will take care of your request as soon as possible.
Ik ben benieuwd. Laat hun reactie hier wel even weten t.z.t.
RRenken
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Reactie van xHP sneller als verwacht (goede service, dat wel)
Hi Ricardo,

we never did any maps for the gasoline 4-cylinders, sorry. Maps are specific to an engine/body/transmission combination. You can’t carry over a map done for 325i to a 318i.

Regards
--

Clemens Richard Muehlbacher

Founder
Dutch79
Type Auto: E90 330i en E91 335i

Nieuws van XHP:

We've just uploaded maps for

330d F30/F31/F34
335d F30/F31/F34
430d F32/F33
435d F32/F33

Users can decide to just update their car to the latest factory software, with added Gear Display and removed Torque Limiters (Stage 1), or get a major overhaul of their shiftmaps and tweaked pressure maps as well! (Stage 2 & Stage 3)

Stage 3 Features:

- Factory Torque Limiter removed. This enables your Tuner to setup his engine tune correctly and prolong your transmissions life!
- Revised, more Driver-Oriented Shift-Points in D/Comfort
- Even faster and harder shifts in Sport and Sport+
- Revised S-Shiftmaps to make it actually useful for spirited driving
- Gear Display in all modes
- Raised Line Pressure for very High-Torque applications up to 1000 Nm.
- Quicker, yet still comfortable shifts in D/Comfort
- Torque Converter slip minimized in lower Gears
- Raised Launch-Control Shiftpoints for Tuned Cars
- DTC and DSC-OFF modes no longer revert to Comfort-Shifting, but activate the fastest Shift-Speeds and the transmission won't upshift at redline in Manual. This is perfect for playing around with your car.
- Retains full ECO-Pro functionality

Stage 2 Features:

- Torque Limiter removed
- Quicker, yet still comfortable shifts in D/Comfort
- Revised, more Driver-Oriented Shift-Points in D/Comfort
- Raised Launch-Control Shiftpoints for Tuned Cars
- DTC and DSC-OFF modes no longer revert to Comfort-Shifting, but activate the fastest Shift-Speeds and the transmission won't upshift at redline in Manual. This is perfect for playing around with your car.
- Retains full ECO-Pro functionality

Stage 1 Features:

- Removed Torque Limiters
Zie de E9X Showroom voor m'n E90 330i :Mpower:-Sport.
Zie de E9X Showroom voor m'n E91 335i
Jeremydk
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW E91 335i

Nooit geweten maar bij deze nog wat info welke ik toevallig ben tegen gekomen.
XHP icm met de lineair throttle map gaat niet goed samen en wordt door XHP afgeraden.

Wat mij betreft mogen ze dit wel wat duidelijk communiceren aan de gebruikers.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

E91 335i N54, DOC Race Top Mount 6466, JE Ultra Series 9.5:1, Westwood Ductile Iron Sleeves, FCP Rods, 7.5' FMIC, BMP Stock location PI, Stage 3 LPFP, Motiv Flex Fuel, Vorsteiner VFF-106, AP Coilovers
Ballistic
Getting the hang of it
Getting the hang of it
Type Auto: BMW E91 335i N54

Ik heb me er eens in verdiept en er schijnen inderdaad velden in de TCU programmering te zitten die dingen doen op basis van gaspedaalstand. Wanneer de stand het zelfde is maar het daadwerkelijk geleverde vermogen van de motor anders is dan zit er wat in zijn verhaal.

Wel vraag ik mij af wat tuning in zijn geheel dan voor invloed heeft op de automaat. Stage2+ levert zomaar 200nm meer bij een gelijk toerental ten opzichte van de standaard mapping. Dat zou dan ook invloed moeten hebben op schakelgedrag.
Jeremydk
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Line Pressure vs. Engine Torque

......and what this has to do with the durability of your ZF6/ZF8 Auto-Trans!

Auto Transmissions can sometimes play bad with your engine tune, with the outcome of bad shifting, extended slip times or low torque in certain gears. But why is that?

One of the main inputs for the Transmission to do it's job is the engines actual torque. Around 50% of the maps in the TCU use actual engine torque (or some stuff calculated from it) as one of it's inputs. For example Line pressure (thats the base pressure the transmission operates it's clutches with) has a direct relation to engine torque. The higher the torque, the higher the pressure in the trans is and vice versa (of course this is limited within certain boundaries).

So where does it know this "Actual Torque" from? As a car obviously hasn't got a built-in Dyno to measure torque, it must be calculated somehow during operation. This is the job of the ECU. Simply put, it has various maps to factor the actual load situation (based on fuel delivery, boost pressure, ignition angle and many more) and output a calculated torque value from that. This torque value is transmitted to all other units via the Bus-System. One of the most important units (among others) to use that Torque Value is the TCU, you Transmission Controller.

And here's comes the bad news for people tuning their car: All automatic transmissions have "Torque Limits" stored in their TCU. Once the calculated "Actual Torque" breaches the maximum, the TCU will request the ECU to back down boost and stay within this limits. Sneakily, those limits are different per gear. For the ZF6HP the 5th Gear has the lowest value, for the ZF8HP it's 3rd and 6th Gear. (sometimes only 6th Gear) The outcome is power loss, as soon as one of those gears is engaged. (on tuned vehicles)

The common workaround for tunes to operate properly and not hit torque limits, is to "bend" the torque calculation in the ECU, so it well never calculate a value above the transmissions stock limits. Problem solved? Well, not really. Given what's said above, the trans will now operate with wrong clutch pressures. The torque calculation is calibrated to match real world torque very closely. If you alter this calculation, you create an offset between calculated and real world torque, which directly triggers the transmission to operate with too low line pressure.

The effects can be various and are not necessarily recognized instant. Let's suppose your 335i F30 makes around 450 Nm at crank from factory. With a typical Stage 2 tune you add 150 Nm so get 600 Nm at crank. The transmission used is the 8HP45. 45 stands for the suggested max. Torque -> 450 Nm. The electronic limiter sits at 465 Nm, so just a tad above stock torque level. Your tuner now adjusts the torque calculation, so it never triggers this trans limit. The offset between real world and calculation is 150 Nm, or nearly 30%. This means, your transmission will operate with approx. 30% lower pressures, as it would with adjusted torque limits and proper torque calculation.

Short term you may feel that shifting is sometimes a bit off, delayed or not as crisp as it should be. Long term this will lead to extended clutch wear as there is more slip on every shift and even in gear. (Microslip) Adapting the torque limits and using a tune with proper torque calculation will avoid all that AND will increase holding power of your transmission dramatically!

Especially important for people with upgraded Turbos, which are pushing the limits of their platform. The ZF transmissions are incredibly well built and can last forever, even when operated well above stock torque, as long as they are adjusted properly.
E91 335i N54, DOC Race Top Mount 6466, JE Ultra Series 9.5:1, Westwood Ductile Iron Sleeves, FCP Rods, 7.5' FMIC, BMP Stock location PI, Stage 3 LPFP, Motiv Flex Fuel, Vorsteiner VFF-106, AP Coilovers
ParaWM
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F32 428i

Adapting the torque limits and using a tune with proper torque calculation will avoid all that AND will increase holding power of your transmission dramatically!
Ik vermoed dat dit sowieso niet gebeurd als je er een kastje in hangt zoals een JB4, die het motormanagement fopt ? Iemand enig idee of dit dan wel gebeurd bij een tune bij bedrijven als BR?
Jeremydk
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Geen idee, maar ik weet wel dat XHP en MHD serieus veel samenwerken. Dus als je MHD er op hebt zitten met een OTS Map zal dit wel aangepast zijn op de juiste waarden.
JdBn
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F31 330d

Ik heb een keer ergens gelezen dat als je xHP gebruikt in combinatie met MHD, je in MHD de map moet laden voor manual transmission. Het lijkt mij dat de reden is dat in die maps de torque tables niet kunstmatig verlaagd worden zoals normaal wordt gedaan om te voorkomen dat de autobak het koppel naar beneden dwingt.

Als je bij BR laat chippen verwacht ik dat ze het koppel dat gestuurd wordt naar de bak kunstmatig laag gehouden wordt, anders kom je waarschijnlijk niet aan de waarden die ze beloven omdat de bak het dan terug regelt. Is de bak al geflashed dan kunnen ze op verzoek vast ook wel een map laden die wel het werkelijke koppel doorgeeft, maar dat is wel iets wat ik sowieso zou checken voor ik zou kiezen voor een bepaalde tuner.
:Mpower: F31 330d
shaggy66
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: E92 335i MHD Stage 2 + Xhp stage 3.

Als je MHD erop hebt zitten, bij het flashen als je AT kiest bv kan je vervolgens kiezen already Flashed XHP of Alpina. Dus ik ga er dan vanuit dat er wel met ''iets'' rekening gehouden word door MHD. zou niet anders weten waarom het door MHD gevraagd wordt?
E92 335i MHD Stage 2 + Xhp stage 3.
Jeremydk
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

+1
Mijn gedachte
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “E9x: Motorisch/Performance”