Stuurmansauto op komst; reserveer 25 oktober...: BMW M235i

Gesloten
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

BimmerPost schreef:2014 BMW 2 Series Coupe Spotted in Red, Giving Us Best Look Yet

We bring you the best look yet at the 2014 2 Series Coupe (F22), this time in red. We previously posted photos of the M235i coupe and other 2 Series coupes, but this is the first clear look we've had of the F22 from all angles.

These photos provide an excellent look at the headlight shape, which are much sportier and sleeker than the much maligned headlights of F20/F21 1 Series hatchback (with which the 2 Series lineup shares a platform). The photos do not yet reveal whether the headlights connect to the kidney grilles as it does on the F30 and upcoming models such as the X5 (F15) just spied today.

Please note that styling, shape, and even size of the front and rear bumpers are not yet clear as heavy camouflage still obscures both the front and rear of the prototypes.

SCHEDULE

The 2 Series will begin production in November 2013, as a 2014 model year.
Follow our 2 Series news, coverage, and updates @ http://www.bimmerpost.com/2-series/

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Joop

Hij volgt wel redelijk de contouren van de E46 3er coupe; de daklijn loopt voor m'n gevoel vloeiender af dan bij de huidige E82 1er; meer coupe-looks zo te zien... :Klappen:
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Joop

BimmerPost schreef:Breaking Exclusive: 2014 BMW M235i and 2 Series Coupe (F22) Spied!

Following the 2 Series Convertible sightings, we bring you the first ever look at the highly anticipated BMW 2 Series Coupe (F22). Why is it highly anticipated? Many BMW enthusiasts hope that it will hark back to the days of a smaller, lighter, nimbler BMW coupe - a role which the 3 Series Coupe (now 4 Series Coupe) seems to have abandoned. The hope is that the 2 Series Coupe will be the E46 3 Series Coupe, incarnate.

M235i COUPE

Not only do we see the standard 2 Series coupe (228i, 235i or other model) on the truck, but the M235i coupe appears front and center! The BMW M235i coupe is expected to be the very first model of the BMW M Performance cars lineup to come to the North American market. A convertible M235i is also rumored to be coming.

There's little doubt that the the middle model is the M235i as it features the telltale parts. It shares its wheels, M Sport brakes, and black double exhaust pipes from the M135i. This particular M235i even appears to be painted Estoril Blue II, the launch color for the M135i. A trunk spoiler lip can also be seen clearly, but the rear bumper design is still obscured with very heavy cladding (you can see the raised camouflage panels in the closeup images). Finally, we see for the first time, that the 2 Series xenon headlights will feature squared-off angel eyes / corona rings.

M235i PERFORMANCE

The M235i should essentially be a coupe version of the very well received M135i, powered by the same N55 engine configuration - a turbo 3.0L inline-six rated at 320 horsepower (6 cylinder sound confirmed by our photographer's ears at the scene), paired with a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. Rear-wheel drive will be standard, but all-wheel drive may be offered in some markets.

For a preview of what to expect from the M235i, the M135i features 320hp (@5800rpm) / 332 lb-ft torque (@1250-5000rpm). It's quoted from 0-62mph (0-100kmh) at 5.1 / 4.9 seconds (manual/auto), but real life tests have already resulted in 0-60 in 4.49 seconds (from Chris Harris review).

Also see the following detailed info on the M135i:

BMW M135i Project Manager, Christof Lischka, Speaks About... M135i
Official BMW M135i Info Thread

2 SERIES LINEUP

The M235i coupe will not be a replacement for an expected future M2 coupe model (the successor to the E82 1M Coupe). Instead, it's a model which can be viewed as the successor to the current 135is coupe, to slot in between the standard 235i coupe and the M2.

The 2 Series models will be built on the same RWD platform as the current 1 Series hatchbacks (F20/F21) and is expected to spawn the following lineup:

• 2 Series Coupe (F22)
• 2 Series Convertible (F23)
• 2 Series Gran Coupe (four door coupe) - still speculative [more info].
• 2 Series Gran Sports Tourer (Hyundai Veloster type vehicle) - still highly speculative [more info].
• M235i M Performance Automobile - as now spotted and confirmed.
• M2 Coupe - successor to current 1M coupe, recently rumored to be 4 Cylinder [more info] (though we have our doubts as the M235i is likely to share the M135i's six cylinder inline engine and our photographer confirms clearly hearing a 6 cylinder in the M235i prototype).
• M2 Gran Coupe - M version of 2 Series Gran Coupe to compete with Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG and Audi S3 Sedan; still speculative
Spy pics van de M235i...

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding Afbeelding

FAF
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F36 420i Grancoupe M-sport

Op de 3e foto van de eerste reeks zie bij de zwarte 2 hoe mooi de daklijn afloopt! :In love:

Krijgt deze 2 serie mij dan eindelijk uit mijn E90?
Mikie
BMWDriversforum Freak!
BMWDriversforum Freak!
Type Auto: BMW 120D
Contacteer:

:In love: :In love: :In love:

mooi karretje :mrgreen:

hij is wel wat groter geworden waardoor die een wat normalere daklijn heeft gekregen...

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

voornamenlijk de achterbank is er groter op geworden lijkt zo....
Arjan
Administrator
Administrator
Type Auto: IX1 xdrive30

Ik wacht wel ff op de render, man wat zijn die contouren slecht te zien zo (zelfs met +3,75 L+R)
NickB
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Ziet er lekker uit iig, met een voorkant, die mij, zo te zien meer zal bekoren dan de 1er neus van de huidige generatie en de QP van de vorige generatie.
Adnan
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: Porsche 911 991.2, BMW 540i G30 (M Performance & Sound)

Ik moet eerlijk bekennen dat ik niet een fan ben van de nieuwe 1 serie.......
ik weet niet waarom ....maar ik vind hem echt lelijk.......deels komt dat door de koplampen ....maar ook de achterkant vind ik afschuwelijk lelijk......... :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Dus ik hoop echt dat de nieuwe 2 serie veel mooier is........de lijnen zien er iig veel mooier uit.....nu maar hopen dat het front en back ook in proporties zijn...... :ja:

EDIT: Koplampen zien er veel beter uit..... :ja: .

Greetzz
Adnan

:Mpower: rulezzz

Afbeelding
Joop

Over koplampen, bumpers en achterlichten e.d. kun je nog niet te veel zeggen; daarvoor zit het nog te netjes ingepakt zeg maar...

...het is overigens wel zo dat ze bij BMW de koplampen op de 1er niet bepaald geslaagd vinden blijkbaar, want de eerste auto's (F20/F21) met 'gewijzigde' koplampen rijden al met camouflage rond...
Afbeelding Afbeelding

performance
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F82 M4 CS

Adnan schreef:Ik moet eerlijk bekennen dat ik niet een fan ben van de nieuwe 1 serie.......
ik weet niet waarom ....maar ik vind hem echt lelijk.......deels komt dat door de koplampen ....maar ook de achterkant vind ik afschuwelijk lelijk......... :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Dus ik hoop echt dat de nieuwe 2 serie veel mooier is........de lijnen zien er iig veel mooier uit.....nu maar hopen dat het front en back ook in proporties zijn...... :ja:

EDIT: Koplampen zien er veel beter uit..... :ja: .

Greetzz
Adnan

:Mpower: rulezzz
Ha HA helemaal mee eens, laten we dus maar niet meer naar die jaarlijkse BMW meeting in het Westland gaan.
M.a.w. Ik durf niet meer
320-E21>635csi-E27>320d-E46>330d-E46>3.0Z4-E85>335i-E91> :Mpower: E92> :Mpower: F82> :Mpower: F82 CS
Roland
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW F32 420i+

Over die koplampen val ik ook 002

Bij de 3 lopen de lampen door tot aan de nieren.

Bij de 1 stoppen ze abrupt, krijg je ff niks (maar dan ook helemaal niks = kaal dus), en dan de niertjes :?:
NickB
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Roland schreef:Over die koplampen val ik ook 002

Bij de 3 lopen de lampen door tot aan de nieren.

Bij de 1 stoppen ze abrupt, krijg je ff niks (maar dan ook helemaal niks = kaal dus), en dan de niertjes :?:
Ja, zonder nummerbord oogt het aardig 'plastiek' al dat 'blote' body.
Thys
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F30 330d

Bij een Einser heb ik altijd het idee dat er in de verte een grote en dikke auto aan komt rijden en het dan uiteindelijk een 1 serie blijkt te zijn, beetje jammer. :wink:
"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling" - JC
NickB
VIP Driver
VIP Driver

Thys schreef:Bij een Einser heb ik altijd het idee dat er in de verte een grote en dikke auto aan komt rijden en het dan uiteindelijk een 1 serie blijkt te zijn, beetje jammer. :wink:
Daar zal BMW erg mee zitten.. :fylol: :Dubbel:
Nee maar ik zou wel een M135i willen nhoor :oops:
Thys
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F30 330d

NickB schreef: Nee maar ik zou wel een M135i willen nhoor :oops:
Daar heb je mij niet over gehoord. :mrgreen:
"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling" - JC
Gesloten

Terug naar “BMW 2 series nieuws”