BMW M4 Coupe Concept

Gesloten
LLNM4
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: M4

Turbo upgrade voor de M4 is al begonnen.

Rob@RBTurbo
Minor Diety

Car: 335I
Today, 09:21 AM
These turbos have little potential over the OEM N54 Turbos. About halfway in between the OEM units and RBs at best. Making them work would literally require all new plumbing (including downpipes) and it would not be cheap. Also appears there could be substantial clearance issues in the way the turbos outlet at the flange with the subframe/motor mounts and also possibly around the housings at the block.

The only good thing about these turbos is that they could be modified quite nicely, much easier than the N54 Turbos. This will mean a very fair priced and awesome performing turbo upgrade for those who have bought into the S55 platform. But they are certainly going to need modification in short order.

Rob

M4 F82 MG I 537pk/705Nm stage.2+, CS hood. GTS flash, EDC CS, 763M, Armytrix & oem performanceuitlaat, Ohlins, LCI
M5 F10 600pk/700Nm, M drivers package/Vmax korte link
335i E92 471pk/700Nm, RB turbo kortelink
Thys
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F30 330d

@Joop: Zeker weten dat een geslaagde 'heel-and-toe-downshift' een goed gevoel geeft. Maar is het niet zo dat de nieuwe M3/M4 met handbak een 'auto-blip' heeft? Dit meen ik ergens gelezen te hebben.
"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling" - JC
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

Klopt Thys. Misschien niet zo puur, maar wel erg fijn als je hard op een bocht aankomt. Kun je je tenminste helemaal concentreren op het hard afremmen, want terugschakelen doet het toch wel door dat extra toefje tussengas die hij dan automatisch geeft. M.a.w. wel weer een goed excuus om juist voor de handbak te gaan.
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
LLNM4
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: M4

Kijk naar de under body brace voor de nieuwe M4

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showth ... p?t=892746" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Afbeelding

Voor de E92 levert Hotchkiss ook deze brace.

http://www.hotchkis.net/_uploaded_files ... 25file.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M4 F82 MG I 537pk/705Nm stage.2+, CS hood. GTS flash, EDC CS, 763M, Armytrix & oem performanceuitlaat, Ohlins, LCI
M5 F10 600pk/700Nm, M drivers package/Vmax korte link
335i E92 471pk/700Nm, RB turbo kortelink
Joop

Zal aardig zijn, als er weer een echte CSL komt ipv een M3 met gigantische achtervleugel...
...waarschijnlijk wel weer tegen 'top dollar'.
Bimmerpost schreef:Rumor: Lightweight M4 Model Coming in 2016 for BMW's 100th Birthday

The M4 will not hit dealers until next Summer, but the rumor mill is already churning for a lightweight track model.

Carsales claims BMW M sources have hinted at a lightweight track focused M4 coming in 2016 as part of the celebrations for BMW's 100th birthday.

Taking after the E92 M3 GTS, the lightweight M4 is rumored to feature two seats only, more power, less weight (target below 1400 kg / 3086 lb) and manual transmission only.

BMW M will attempt to achieve this weight by expanding the use of carbon fiber from the current areas (roof, trunk, drive shaft, strut brace) to include the hood and front wings, while also switching the steel doors to aluminum construction. Of course, the interior will also see weight reduction by way of rear seats removal and use of non-electronic carbon fiber race seats.

Whether North America would receive such a model remains to be seen. The E92 M3 GTS did not make it here for homologation reasons.
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Kees335i
Getting the hang of it
Getting the hang of it
Type Auto: F31 328iA HE M-Sport

De nieuwe M4 ziet er schitterend uit, vorige week heb ik hem gezien in Amsterdam tijdens een Speciaal Event van BMW Nederland in de Kromhouthal.

Ik heb daar een filmpje gemaakt met de iPhone tijdens de presentatie (kwaliteit is niet optimaal), maar ik wil het jullie wel laten zien (er zitten ook wat foto's tussendoor verwerkt).
(met o.a. de nieuwe 4-serie, X5, Active Concept, M4, I3 en de I8

BMW DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE

[youtube][/youtube]

:wink:
Joop

Ik begreep dat de M4 Concept een 428i met slechts breder bodywork was, wat ook de donkere beglazing zou verklaren...

...weet jij daar meer van Kees?
Afbeelding Afbeelding

haroldje
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW 430i g23

de donkere beglazing heeft men gedaan omdat het interieur nog niet klaar was,je kon er ook echt niet in kijken :|
Joop

Interieur zal het minst spannend zijn; een paar M-logootjes bij het standaard M-sport interieur erbij denken en een set fatsoenlijke M-zetels en klaar is 't ie...
Afbeelding Afbeelding

Kees335i
Getting the hang of it
Getting the hang of it

Joop schreef:Ik begreep dat de M4 Concept een 428i met slechts breder bodywork was, wat ook de donkere beglazing zou verklaren...

...weet jij daar meer van Kees?
Zoals Haroldje al vertelde (en bij de introductie is het ook te horen in het filmpje 6:23 en verder ) het interieur was nog niet klaar, vandaar die donker beglazing in de auto.
haroldje
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW 430i g23

dit was ook nog het handgemaakte model
Kees335i
Getting the hang of it
Getting the hang of it

hier nog wat foto's van de iPhone

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
thijz
Just getting started
Just getting started
Type Auto: e90 320i 2005

Wat een monster!!! Alleen die kleur@_@
Joop

Interieur van de nieuwe M3/M4 mag geen verrassing heten...:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Meer info: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showth ... p?t=899872
Afbeelding Afbeelding

Thys
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F30 330d

Mooie stoeltjes! :ja:
"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling" - JC
Gesloten

Terug naar “BMW 4 series nieuws”