Nieuwe kleintje Zed op komst?

Plaats reactie
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

Het ziet er naar uit dat men in München druk aan het nadenken is over een nieuwe Z3 als instapper in het Roadster hoekje....
Bimmerpost.com schreef:From insider Scott26:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Welcome back to the BMW Z3.
Quote:
It does show you that an M2 with CFRP roof is completely feasible.
Quote:
No it is not the F22 Chassis underneath which is why the body is shortened.
For more clues let us say that Winter is coming...
But this prototype also shows possibilities for the M2.
Quote:
I posted this long ago. There is another article I am still looking for.

"The Z4 becomes the Z5 and will share with a Toyota as will a Z3 Both are RWD.
The engineering schematics for the Carbon intensive architecture is impressive. You are going to see so much for so little with the combined force of BMW and Toyota using all their resources available.

BMW wants to re-invent its Z series sports cars and make them as cutting edge and influential as the BMWi models by visual appearance and state of the art engineering to highlight a new BMW philosophy for sports cars.

Vision ConnectedDrive and 328 Homage concepts are the template for the visuals. Plans also include a slightly massaged three cylinder entirely unique and exclusive in the Z3 Mille Miglia mimicking the classic 328 to provide excellent dynamics using lightweight materials."
Original post:

Although most test mules spotted are covered in camouflage, we generally have an idea of what model it is. Rare is the occasion when we spot an uncamouflaged mule and are stumped by what it is exactly.

This BMW mystery mule was recently spotted at BMW's test route near BMW and it was registered with BMW's usual Munich number plate.

At first glance, it appears to be a M235i, but a closer look shows that it has a shorter wheelbase and a lowered roofline (see comparison image versus M235i below). It also sports a carbon fiber hood, double humped carbon fiber roof and carbon fiber trunk spoiler.

No previous BMW M2 mules have resembled this, so that's unlikely. Could this mule be related to the joint BMW/Toyota sports car platform? What do you think it is?

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Meer foto's op: Bimmerpost - 2addicts

Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Darudevampire
Administrator
Administrator

Wat het ook is, wel fijn voor John Mayer dat hij hem een dagje meekreeg :mrgreen:
Spoiler
Afbeelding
Overigens lijkt me dat geen Z (hoop ik). IMO moet een Z per definitie een 2 zitter blijven
performance
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: F82 M4 CS

Ja, maar ik meende te lezen dat ze deze basis willen gebruiken. Zoiets als de Z3 met de E36
320-E21>635csi-E27>320d-E46>330d-E46>3.0Z4-E85>335i-E91> :Mpower: E92> :Mpower: F82> :Mpower: F82 CS
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

Darudevampire schreef:Wat het ook is, wel fijn voor John Mayer dat hij hem een dagje meekreeg :mrgreen:
Spoiler
Afbeelding
Overigens lijkt me dat geen Z (hoop ik). IMO moet een Z per definitie een 2 zitter blijven
Kijk nog eens naar het vergelijkende plaatje...
...de acterbank is volgens mij verdwenen met het ingekorte chassis... :wink:
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Darudevampire
Administrator
Administrator

Je hebt gelijk, John mocht in de 2er rijden zo te zien. Maar vind het nog geen Z materiaal

Ach, als ze alleen het onderstel willen gebruiken is er wellicht nog hoop :D
peke
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW 330d E90, BMW Z3 1.9

Chassis is inderdaad wat korter, en tweede bankje lijkt zoek.
Mule zaait nog genoeg verwarring in elk geval, dat doen ze goed.

Zou mooi zijn weer een klein Z'tje :-)
Mijn nieuwe woning heeft een garage, dus volgende zomer zou ik de cabrio kunnen houden eventueel..Gnagna....
O wacht...deze is te duur :Dubbel:
De BMW is de Mercedes onder de auto's!!! ;)
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “BMW Z nieuws”