2020 BMW M3 geruchten

Hier vind je het laatste nieuws over BMW.
Plaats reactie
Michiel
Administrator
Administrator
Type Auto: E46 330Ci Cabrio M-tech II

The iconic BMW M3 has been offered with an eclectic selection of engines since its introduction in 1985. Early models featured a four-cylinder mill, second- and third-gen models got a straight-six, fourth-gen models were fitted with a V8, and, finally, the current model is again powered by a straight-six.
According to a new report, the next M3 will follow the path of innovation blazed by its predecessors and launch with a gasoline-electric plug-in hybrid drivetrain, a first in the nameplate’s illustrious history. Built using technology gleaned from BMW’s eco-friendly i sub-brand, the plug-in drivetrain will consist of a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged straight-six similar to the one that powers the current model and either one or two electric motors.
The electric motors will provide approximately 73 foot-pounds of torque, meaning the next M3 should offer a healthy 479 foot-pounds of twist in its most basic state of tune. A horsepower figure has not been provided. The two-door M4 will be fitted with the same setup.
The straight-six will spin the rear wheels in normal driving conditions, and the electric motors will zap the front wheels when additional power is needed. The hybrid M3 will boast an all-electric driving range of approximately 20 miles, and it will return considerably better gas mileage than the current model (pictured), which is rated at 17 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway.

BMW will offset the weight added by the bulky battery pack with lightweight materials such as carbon fiber. Speaking to The Detroit Bureau, a company insider pointed out that batteries are steadily becoming smaller, lighter and more powerful, and the M3 is set to benefit from these advances.
Although the move is highly controversial, going hybrid will allow BMW to give the M3 more power while remaining in compliance with the strict fuel economy and emissions regulations that are scheduled to come into effect across the European Union in the coming years. Mercedes-AMG has recently confirmed that it will most likely introduce its first-ever hybrid within the next few years for the exact same reasons.
Related: BMW could build the world’s first quad-turbocharged diesel engine
BMW has plenty of time to make up its mind about what will and won’t power the next M3. The current model went on sale about a year and a half ago, and it’s not scheduled to be replaced until 2020 at the earliest.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2020- ... z3k2ZEKHol
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2020- ... rformance/

:shock:

Drive it like you stole it...

E46 316i Black & Silverline - zwart 2004-2007
E90 318i 2010 - 2015
E39 Touring 540i Executive 2015 - 2017
F30 316i High Exe. M-sport 2015 -2020.
E46 330Ci Exe. M-tech II 2020 -
Joop
Type Auto: G21 330i Touring HE M-sport

Hier nog meer (van twee weken terug): http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showth ... ?t=1161962

Zo lang de elektromotoren maar gebruikt worden om het vermogen op te voeren en zo de auto ook sportiever en sneller te maken heb ik er geen problemen mee...

...als er geweldig grote (en zware) accupakketten mee moeten om alles draaiende te houden dan wordt het dynamisch al een stuk minder fijn.

Op dit moment zijn er al hele leuke hybrids in de vorm van de Porsche 918 Spyder, McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari en de Koenigsegg Regera... Bij de eerste twee kun je electrisch rijden, maar dat is vooral bijzaak. :autotje spelen:
Afbeelding Afbeelding

"Well we have a straight six at the front, a manual gearbox in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That is page one, chapter one of the petrolsexual handbook." / "Page two is of course a LSD mounted between the rear axle" JC
Knot
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW E84 X1 sDrive20i

Sluit ik me volledig bij aan, puur als korte boost/toevoeging om even een extreme acceleratie mogelijk te maken, of stilletjes de laatste 500m de oprit op te rollen als je echt veulstelaat bent :)
Dutch79
Type Auto: E90 330i en E91 335i

Dat duurt nog wel ff. Bepaalde vorm van hybride is wel een logische stap inderdaad na de turbo's van de afgelopen jaren. Complexiteit van de techniek neemt wel enorm toe. Hopelijk krijgen ze t qua betrouwbaarheid ook op orde. Maar goed, het gaat ook om n topmodel. Daar gaat Jan Model ook niet in rijden of zelf aan sleutelen... om maar wat te noemen :D
Zie de E9X Showroom voor m'n E90 330i :Mpower:-Sport.
Zie de E9X Showroom voor m'n E91 335i
Michiel
Administrator
Administrator
Type Auto: E46 330Ci Cabrio M-tech II

Knot schreef:, of stilletjes de laatste 500m de oprit op te rollen als je echt veulstelaat bent :)
:Hosanna: :Dubbel:
Drive it like you stole it...

E46 316i Black & Silverline - zwart 2004-2007
E90 318i 2010 - 2015
E39 Touring 540i Executive 2015 - 2017
F30 316i High Exe. M-sport 2015 -2020.
E46 330Ci Exe. M-tech II 2020 -
Knot
VIP Driver
VIP Driver
Type Auto: BMW E84 X1 sDrive20i

Dat tikken van de gloeiendhete eisenmann dempers is het enige wat je nog kan verraden dan :mrgreen:
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “BMW Nieuws”